Finishing A Quilt: A Step-By-Step Guide
FREE DOWNLOAD (Delivered at checkout – no paper pattern is sent)
This handy little instructional flyer is perfect for beginner quilters or confident quilters alike.
- Learn the essential steps to finishing a quilt with finesse in this instructional guide.
- From layering to binding, master the art of quilting for a polished and durable result.
(Add it to your cart, no payment is needed, then checkout. This Free PDF is then downloadable.)
Copyright © Maple Cottage Designs
Tips & Tricks for Machine Quilting on a Domestic Sewing Machine
I want to give you the confidence and skills to get those quilt tops you’ve made, or want to make, finished. You Can Machine Quilt them yourself on your own domestic sewing machine!
- Helpful tips to make the finishing process as enjoyable as the piecing process
- Gives you confidence and skills to get those quilt tops finished
- Tips from over 20 years of experience
- Newly Revised 17 Page PDF
- No long-arm machines needed – this is for regular sewing machines
- BONUS – Dancing Lily Quilt Stencil included!
These 2 DIGITAL PDF items will be downloadable upon purchase.