The first pattern of the year – Log Cabin Jubilee Quilt Pattern! A celebration of Maple Cottage Designs’ 10th year! This beautiful & easy quilt pattern features one of my favorite blocks, the log cabin. ♡
Log Cabin Quilts
Log Cabin quilt patterns are one of the most popular patterns and it’s easy to see why. The sweet Log Cabin Jubilee quilt pattern features fabric from Grace by Brenda Riddle (love the color palette!) and a grey floral for accent. It has a stunning layout creating a beautiful diamond effect and can be made for any occasion and makes any fabric choice special, use coordinating prints, fat quarters or beautiful scraps.
Perfect to celebrate –
- A New Baby
- Special Milestone / Birthday
- Guest Room Makeover
- Just for Fun!
Pillow Sham Pattern – BONUS
Yay, 2 patterns are included! I designed the beautiful pillow sham pattern to coordinate with the Log Cabin Jubilee quilt and they go so perfect together. It features a fun secret pocket and is great for stashing a bedtime book or journal, or little ones can hide a favorite toy or book in it for nap-time or taking on sleepovers.
Quilt Pattern Details
Log Cabin Jubilee Quilt Pattern & Pillow Sham Pattern –
- Quilt Measurements: Baby – 39″ x 39″, Youth/Throw – 60″ x 60″, Twin/Full – 81″ x 81″, King – 102″ x 102″ All sizes are included in the pattern.
- Pillow Sham Measurement: Standard Pillowcase Size – 21″ x 29″
- Quilting Skill Level: Easy – Beginner / Confident Beginner
- Fabric: Grace by Brenda Riddle (of course any Brenda Riddle fabric would look gorgeous!)
Make it in beautiful pastels, summer prints, warm fall tones, Patriotic prints, Christmas fabric or even scrappy!
To see more pictures or to purchase Log Cabin Jubilee Quilt Pattern & Pillow Sham Pattern visit my Etsy shop, or you can purchase it in the Maple Cottage Designs Shop.